Friday, July 31, 2015

Bitcoin Exchange Operator Mark Karpeles to Be Arrested

Japanese authorities will be arresting Mark Karpeles, former CEO of Mt. Gox, at one time the largest Bitcoin exchange in the world. Investigators claim that Karpeles played the system for years, skimming bitcoins while the exchange was actually in debt. It is now commonly believed that the exchange may have been broke since as early as 2011, but always managed to appear as if things were being done properly. The Japanese government is charging Karpeles with cooking the books, using fake accounts to fill orders, fraudulently skimming funds in the process. Following the independent report from earlier this year which […]

The post Bitcoin Exchange Operator Mark Karpeles to Be Arrested appeared first on CCN: Financial Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency News.

4 comments:

  1. I  stress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (jato am very happy today with my family. My name is lisa tommy living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jato a spell caster, who helped me to bring back mus persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution withoutlovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348140033827.y husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email jatolovespell@gmail.com Now i will advice any serio  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. bitcoin to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! ethereum to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. orbitex 交易所

    ReplyDelete