Friday, April 29, 2016

Bitcoin Trading The Block Reward Halving

Bitcoin price has slowly gained alttude in a non-committal rise to $450. This analyst keeps questioning why the market compulsively buys price up when the technicals are pointing down. Some say that perhaps the market is trading the expectation of a block reward rally. This analysis is provided by xbt.social with a 3-hour delay. Read […]

The post Bitcoin Trading The Block Reward Halving appeared first on CCN: Financial Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency News.

2 comments:



  1. I recovered all of the money they stole from me. They messed with the wrong person when they scammed me. If you want to recover your funds from magnum options as well as other binary option brokers like 24options, reach out to ( cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com ), They where true to their word when they said to help recover my money from brokers,They've recovered a cumulative more than 30million USD. reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in 2021

    ReplyDelete