Friday, April 29, 2016

South Africans Supporters of Alleged Global Bitcoin Scam MMM March On

Supporters of MMM, which is accused of being a Ponzi scheme, marched in Soweto, South Africa in celebration of the Financial Freedom Awareness campaign, coinciding with South Africa’s Freedom Day, according to Independent Online (IOL), a South African news source.   MMM Global is under investigation by The Hawks, South Africa’s Directorate for Priority Crime […]

The post South Africans Supporters of Alleged Global Bitcoin Scam MMM March On appeared first on CCN: Financial Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency News.

2 comments:



  1. I recovered all of the money they stole from me. They messed with the wrong person when they scammed me. If you want to recover your funds from magnum options as well as other binary option brokers like 24options, reach out to ( cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com ), They where true to their word when they said to help recover my money from brokers,They've recovered a cumulative more than 30million USD. reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in 2021

    ReplyDelete